Thursday 5 June 2014

Coming Soon... Share and Share Alike, Aspen Valley Series Book 3

Hello everyone!

If you've clicked your way over here wondering where the new book is, I have some good news and some bad news.



The good news is that Share and Share Alike has weathered the survival course of The Editor and is now undergoing a final polish before being released.

The bad news is that its release date - originally set for June - has had to be put back a month because of numerous unavoidable delays. Share and Share Alike will now be published in early July 2014, so not long left to wait!

I'm very excited about this third book in the Aspen Valley Series. In my opinion, it is the best I've done and after the opening chapters won a finalist position in the Washington Writers WRA Marlene Contest, I'm hopeful you'll enjoy it too.

Keep an eye out for the cover release over the next couple of weeks!

That's all for now,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment